’s career went stratospheric when he launched his feted ‘Galaxy’ style in 2005. More than a decade later and his form-fitting designs still haven’t lost their sway. Cast your eyes over the Coleby dress
and you'll understand why; its tailored bodice, structure waistband and sculpted skirt form an endlessly flattering silhouette. Crowned with an origami-like neckline, it leaves room for a pendant necklace of drop earrings.
- Roland Mouret crepe dress
- Exposed zipper fastening at back
- Square neck, sleeveless, asymmetric darts at front, fitted, gold-toned hardware, split at back hem, fully lined
- 67% polyester, 29% viscose, 4% elastane; lining 68% acetate, 32% polyester
- Dry clean
- This style runs small, you might wish to go up one size
- Size 8: Length 46"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
ROLAND MOURET - Coleby fitted crepe dress Poppy red 7379549