Inspired by the range and ready for the trail, the country style of the Outdoor Research® Jolene Snap Front Western Shirt is an excellent addition to your warm-weather hiking kit.
Performance shirting fabric:
• Western-plaid fabric in a blend of synthetic and natural fibers.
• Moisture-wicking fabric moves perspiration away from the skin for cooling, quick-dry performance.
• Stretch blend improves range of motion.
• UPF 15 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
• Garment wash lends a soft, broken-in feel.
Snap-button front closure.
Long sleeves with two-snap, mitered cuffs.
Split back yoke with knife pleat.
Logo badge placed at the left hip.
42% nylon, 29% lyocell, 27% cotton, 2% elastane.
Machine wash, line dry.
Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
FTDVQFL - Outdoor Research Jolene Snap Front Shirt Tahoe 8978512